Monday is here again! Here's the lowdown:
- Whoever invented the potluck is a brilliant human being. Tons of random food and friends. These are good things.
- The last couple summers of carrying camera bags all day seem to be catching up to me recently which necessitated a few visits to the chiropractor. A couple neck and back cracks later and I'm feeling pretty good again.
- Getting your neck cracked is kind of a terrifying thing.
- Having this past weekend off allowed me to catch up on a ton of little things that have been on my to-do list for months including a new blog feature starting this week that I'm pretty excited about.
- If you missed it, up on the blog recently was a beautiful Colorado wedding, a winter engagement session and a peak at our most recent wedding.
- As with all good weekends, this one had a Grand Opening and a potluck. There are few things better than celebrating friendship over food.
- I don't really know if I did anything this week other than make sure our Grand Opening at the co-op happened and it did indeed happen!
- We held yoga at the co-op for our Grand Opening and I realized there were several muscles I had clearly forgotten I had. But they know who they are.. and now I do, too.
- I'm finally watching Twin Peaks! It's weird and wonderful.
- I've been really thankful to have friends in ND who have been asking and thinking about my mom who is sticking it out through a hurricane there right now. Also thankful for technology which lets us keep in touch in the midst of it all.