Happy Tuesday! We've been busy with all sorts of fun things. Read on:
- We got a puppy!
- As a result, Jodi and I haven't slept much the past couple nights.
- He came from a farm and was a little dirty so the first order of business was a bath, which he was less than excited about.
- We finally got around to finishing up Westworld. Hot damn, that is one of the best story twists I've seen in a long time.
- Wedding season continues to roll on and despite temps pushing 90 most days, they've been awesome.
- We've finally started finalizing plans for our wedding next year. It feels good to get the big stuff out of the way.
- Jodi makes a mean coconut cake.
- Holy moly. What a week.
- I helped open a freaking co-op this week. Phew.
- Zach surprised us with a puppy! His name is Glencoe and he's perfect.
- I've got a friend getting married this summer whose bridal shower this weekend was the perfect excuse to perfect a coconut cake recipe and sit outside in a sundress with some pretty great ladies.
- There were also tiki drinks, and Glencoe's first bath, good walks, surprise sourdough + coffee deliveries, and the otherwise ordinary life things that make having a community and a home in this crazy world a very beautiful thing.