Happy holiday Monday all you beautiful people! He's what we've been up to!
- We were back at it this weekend with a beautiful winter wedding. Feels like way more than the five weeks since our last wedding so it felt great to get the trigger fingers going again.
- Also, February apparently decided it was done and skipped over March. Weather has been stupid nice lately.
- Not really a surprise but after re-watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, I can confirm that it is still a crazy good film. If you haven't seen it yet, you can thank me later.
- I've never really listened to Prince much but with his music on Spotify now, we've had a very poppy couple of days.
- The bad: Jodi was gone for about six days over last weekend.
- The good: It gave me a chance to really focus on work.
- The Best: She got back late Tuesday just in time to have a great, low-key Valentine's date featuring good cheese and salami and gummi bears and The Office. Success.
- We head overseas in a little over a week so I've been busting my butt to get caught up on work before then. At least a handful of late nights left before then.
- I can't believe it's Monday again. I flew back from Colorado on Tuesday, so a bit of last week was spent hiking, drinking coffee, and traveling. Otherwise it's been spent catching up on...
- Love! I'm not a huge fan of showy holidays. I love Christmas for the family and food, Halloween for the costume opportunities, but Valentine's Day lacks most redeeming holiday accoutrements. However, it turned out to be perfectly timed what with me having missed Zach for the entirety of the time I was in Colorado.
- Coffee! I've had excuses to visit the lovely people at 20 Below Coffee twice this week and if I had much more money, I'd turn that into an expensive habit because everything they make is exceptional. Catching up with people over a cup of something warm and caffeinated is truly delightful.
- Photography! I took a few photos on my phone while we were hiking but most of the time was spent huffing and puffing and trying to blow myself up a mountain. This weekend we had a wedding with a couple invited us to sneak away with them to get pizza after their portraits and an engagement with a couple who spontaneously decided to jump in puddles... in February... in Fargo... Glorious weekend, I tell ya.