Happy Monday friends!
- Back at it this week. Winters tend to be a little more relaxed for me and not a ton or weddings or engagements so it was great to get outside for a couple shoots this weekend. Happy to say that no one ate it after walking mostly on ice for several hours.
- Jodi's been out of town for a couple days now which is a bummer but it's meant that I've been able to get a ton of work done. It's been alot of editing and designing albums and The Office.
- One of the best things about making homemade pizza is that it's the ultimate fridge cleaner. It's pretty hard to make a bad pie so it's great for clearing out whatever leftovers are sitting around. Yesterday I made a cuban pizza with ham, pickles, onions, and mustard. Better than I expected.
- I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new computer. My old macbook has been a trooper for nearly five years but has slowed down considerably. I downsized to a 13" and I'm loving it so far. It's gonna be great for travel. Also loving that the fan doesn't turn into a airplane turbine when I go on the internet.
- This past week has involved a lot of tacos, so it's been a good week.
- I realized I am much better at Super Bowl commercial bingo than actual bingo, but Zach and I got to eat $1 tacos and hang out with some friends so I didn't end up feeling all that bad about it.
- I'm in Colorado with some lady friends this weekend! So far we've hiked every day and eaten the most delicious foods including fish tacos. Bonus about Colorado: there are dogs everywhere! My favorites have been a cute Lab German Shepard rescue pup named Kenny, and Allie who was giving out free kisses by a Boulder coffee shop, oh and Brodie, an old floofer who went hiking with us Friday evening.
- I've been reading the Series of Unfortunate Events books aloud to Zach and myself before bed and this long weekend away has me missing the Baudelaires and their nemesis Count Olaf! What will they have to narrowly escape next?!