Happy Monday! Weather has been a fickle lady lately as it tries to complicate shoots and weddings. Luckily, we've been working with couples that laugh in the face of rain and wind. Seriously, they're the sh*t!
Here's the lowdown this week:
- Our dinner table is nearly complete. We got some cool reclaimed wood from an old factory and have been busy cutting and sanding and gluing and putting a clear coat on it. Should be able to move it in this week!
- Sony announced that A99 II DLSR this week and I'm pretty pumped. It's been a long wait for something new from them but it's exciting to see Sony deliver a camera that looks hard to top.
- Instagram is an incredibly cool tool for meeting up with people while traveling. Jodi and I will be down in Colorado and Nebraska in a couple weeks and we're able find some super cool couples to go adventure with in the mountains and photograph.
- We headed up to Grand Forks last Friday for a party celebrating Molly Yeh's new cookbook. Man, that girl can make some killer pizza. Nobody left hungry.
- I think fall is actually, officially, totally here now. Pumpkins and crunchy leaves and warm sweaters for all!