Happy Monday! Fall is in the air. Here's what happened this week:
- Building a new dinner table! I'm so excited to have enough space to have a big dining table and have people over. One of my former grooms made me some beautiful black steel legs so all we need now is some wood!
- Which is great because we'll be hosting a big Friendsgiving in November! Is it too soon to be thinking about Thanksgiving? I didn't think so, either.
- Jodi and I started watching The Newsroom after several recommendations. It's pretty dang good. Aaron Sorkin knows how to write witty banter about as well as anyone out there.
- There are few things better than a great dance and this weekend's wedding dance was killer. Seriously, having a great DJ is so key and when you see grandma out there doing the YMCA it's all worth it.
- We continue to shoot more Artist Studies. I've talked about it before but I love them for how different they are from weddings. No stress and I never know what to expect and I get to just sit and watch amazing artists do their thing. If you missed last week's story on Proof Distillers, check it out!
- Lastly, Kishi Bashi has a new album out and it's the most crazy beautiful clash of classical music meets sc