Happy Monday! Here's the low down:
- We'll be busy getting ready for our trip out to Washington next weekend. We'll be out there for two weeks to hike the Wonderland Trail around Mt Rainier and hopefully get a couple of fun shoots in as well.
- We've been moved into the new house for a little over a week now and I love it. The kitchen especially! It's so great having enough space for a couple of people to be working on stuff at once.
- We finished watching Stranger Things this week and, holy cow, that's a show! I thought it was amazing.
- We have about a month off before our next wedding and I think we're both pretty excited for a bit of a break. It's definitely easy to get a little burnt out when you're shooting every single weekend. The longer I've been a photographer the more I've learned that some time off to breathe and refresh is super important.
- I've been on a folky women music kick lately. Anais Mitchell, Lori McKenna, Gillian Welch. All amazing.
- There's something great about finding the perfect hole-in-the-wall bar. Our new place is close to one where you can get a burger and fries for $3.50! Craziness!