Somehow June is almost done and I have no idea how that happened. It feels like every wedding season goes by a little faster than the previous ones. That said, this summer has been awesome so far. I'm constantly blown away by how amazing the couples are that we get to work with every week. It never gets old hearing their stories and what they have planned for the future.
Here's what went down this week:
- I watched through Twin Peaks a couple years ago and that show is beyond explanation. Bizarre and amazing and hilarious and...... We started watching them again with a group of friends and I'm loving it. Lots of opportunities for pausing the show in utter confusion and trying to figure out what the heck just happened.
- I've been on a classic country kick lately. Merle Haggard and Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. It's all gold.
- Taking photos of a couple families in their homes. Still one of my favorite things to do. Cuddling in a nook at home. Playing with toys in your room. These moments feel the most real to me.
- Jodi has been getting really good at baking bread. She made a rosemary and garlic loaf this week which made for a killer sandwich. The only problem? We tend to forget that the dough needs to sit and raise for quite awhile so we always end up baking them at two in the morning.
- We've got a couple weeks off now before our next wedding which is much needed. Time to catch up on editing and focus on what's really important: our upcoming intramural kickball game!