Happy Monday all! I hope you've all been enjoying some lovely fall weather. I've spent much of the last week catching up on editing and enjoying the breeze coming through the windows. Here's what else went down:
- Saturday was our first weekend without wedding in a while so we took advantage of it and hit up the farmer's market and some new stores downtown and did some heavy cleaning.
- My brain also must have taken the day off because I somehow managed to lock myself out of my car twice in one day. Don't ask.
- Spaghetti squash is one of the coolest things in the world! I'd never cooked it myself till this week. It's like pasta, but also a vegetable! Mind blown!
- In a less exciting turn of events, we discovered that we have mice! They'd been crawling into the drawers by our sink. We caught a couple and haven't heard seen any for a couple days now so fingers crossed that we're in the clear!
- The new Bon Iver album is a strange beast. It's packed with ideas but is only 34 minutes long. I was a little turned off at first but it's starting to grow on me now which is great because I need some new fall tunes.